IBM Tealeaf – Customer Experience Analytics
IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud is a software as a service (SaaS)-based analytics solution for web and mobile applications. You can capture data for individual user sessions and determine what content is valuable without using tags. Choose from ready-to-use reports and dashboards or customize them for your situation. And the IBM managed cloud environment lets you adjust bandwidth, computing power and storage to fit your changing business needs.
The core product in the Tealeaf suite of solutions is IBM Tealeaf CX which uses customer experience management solutions to capture and manage visitor interactions on websites in cloud and on-premises environments. It provides extensive visibility into customers’ online experiences and insight into customer behaviors within web and mobile browsers. The Tealeaf CX platform can be used throughout an organization to support a range of functions, including e-commerce, marketing, development and design, customer service and compliance administration.
Tealeaf CX enables you to:
- Capture each visitor’s actions across their session. Virtually complete detailed network traffic is passively captured in cloud and on-premises environments with no impact on site performance, utilizing the high-performing IBM SoftLayer® cloud infrastructure.
- Provide extensive visibility into customer interactions on websites, including in-page and rich Internet application (RIA) interactions that occur solely in the browser.
- Discover unexpected customer experiences and customer struggles in near real time.
- Take advantage of time-tested architecture that can scale to fit large, sophisticated websites.
- Deliver data security and privacy functions that include global data destruction, authenticated client access and role-based filtering.
How it works
Tealeaf transforms the rich customer experience dataset captured by Tealeaf CX into visually replayable and completely searchable customer sessions. cxImpact not only captures the page-by-page, browser level recording of each customer session, but also offers one-click access to all of the supporting HTTP(S) request and response information for further technical analysis.
- Discover previously unknown site experience problems so you can improve success rates and increase online revenue.
- Quantify the magnitude of any given site issue — both the number of affected customers and revenue impact — to properly prioritize response.
- Rapidly understand and diagnose site problems by visually analyzing actual customer and site behavior.
- Dramatically reduce the time required to reproduce and resolve site issues.
Tealeaf includes a number of modules designed to meet the needs of a variety of users from marketing through client services.
The full listing of modules is:
- cxConnect for Data Analysis
- cxConnect for Web Analytics
- Customer Experience Integrations
- Customer Service Optimization
- CX Mobile
- cxConnect for Voice of Customer
- Customer Behavior Analysis
- Customer Experience on Cloud